Human Resources tasks
- Establish a salary scale and prepare personnel monthly reports for submission to the Department of Labor.
- In charge of recruitment of employees: Place recruitment ads, screen applications, set up interview appointments, select finalists,… and complete the hiring process.
- Draft employment contracts and contract extensions for foreign employees.
- Perform various types of Personnel Actions: Terminations, Resignations, Transfers, Warnings, Disciplinary Actions, Salary Increases, Position Changes, new Appointments, report to the Labour Department, etc.
- Review and tabulate employee time-sheets for payroll preparation.
- Take responsibility for social insurance, health insurance,…
- Conduct orientation sessions for new employees, schedule staff training, and coordinate employee training activities.
- Classify Personnel File for all employees.
- Other Admin & HR duties as assigned.
- Post and process to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company. Accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc, as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / HR Management, or related field.
- At least 2-year of experience in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal skills including interviewing, negotiating, and counseling.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Be able to use HR software/ SHUI/ Tax.
- Deep knowledge of Vietnam Legislation, Regulations, HR trends, and practices.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive salary based on ability and experience.
- Evaluate salary terms with high promotion opportunities at work.
- Working in a young, dynamic environment, approaching new trends.
- Minimum salary: $600
- Please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report to Founder
- Interview process: 1 interview round with Founder
- Working location: Thu Duc – Hồ Chí Minh
- Working time: Thứ 2 (8h30 – 17h30) – sáng thứ 7
CẢNH BÁO: Đầu tư vào các sản phẩm tài chính tiềm ẩn rất nhiều rủi ro mà có thể không phù hợp với một số nhà đầu tư. Do đó hãy cân nhắc kỹ lưỡng và làm chủ bản thân trước khi đưa ra bất kỳ quyết định nào cấu thành từ những nội dung tham khảo tại CryptoViet.com.